POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Vermeer has finished... : Re: Vermeer has finished... - VermeerMM3.jpg [1/2] Server Time
14 Aug 2024 22:17:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Vermeer has finished... - VermeerMM3.jpg [1/2]
From: hughes, b
Date: 12 Oct 2002 04:59:17
Message: <3da7e465@news.povray.org>
"Lance Birch" <-> wrote in message news:3da7e015@news.povray.org...
> Hi Sander, this message and [2/2] didn't display correctly for me.  On
this
> message, I can't seem to open the JPEG, and on the second message, I just
> get garbled text (that I guess is part of the attachment).
>
> Is anyone else having this problem or is it just me?

I was able to see it, sorta. The top half is okay, bottom half is
mosaic-like as if a progressive Jpeg was frozen before it finished
displaying.
Way I got a look was just to Open the 2nd part (1/2) in OE by clicking on
the paperclip button and then clicking on the file name. I suppose it could
be saved to disk too and then looked at. Unless some people couldn't get
their software to read what appears to be a broken Jpeg.

As to the things about the painting Sanders pointed out, yeah I see. Looking
at the wall behind her and to the left it looks farther away than what the
left side by the window seems to be. Otherwise I'd just say that the table
is pulled away from the wall the window is on, but that doesn't really
explain it either I don't suppose.
--
Farewell,
Bob