POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Where can I find the reflected ray? : Where can I find the reflected ray? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 06:18:44 EDT (-0400)
  Where can I find the reflected ray?
From: Wu Yang
Date: 11 Oct 2002 12:04:43
Message: <3da6f69b$1@news.povray.org>
Hi, all
    I am trying to write the reflected ray to a file. Firstly, I thought
that I could get the reflected ray from the reflect() function in
lighting.cpp file, so I wrote some code in the function to realize it, but
it did not work. I found that this function was not called when I pushed the
"RUN" button. I do not know the reason. Where can I find the reflected ray?

Thanks
Wu Yang