POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : how to write the reflected ray to a file? : how to write the reflected ray to a file? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 06:18:25 EDT (-0400)
  how to write the reflected ray to a file?
From: Wu Yang
Date: 10 Oct 2002 13:46:46
Message: <3da5bd06$1@news.povray.org>
Hi, all
   I want to write the reflected ray to a file and I tried to cout the
New_Ray to the screen by adding "cout << New_Ray.Direction;" into the
Reflect() function and rebuild the project. But it is no use. When I execute
the pvengine.exe, nothing appears on the screen. Could you please give me
some advice about how to write the reflected ray to a file.

Thanks a lot
Best Regard
Wu Yang