POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Cubes [23k] : Re: Cubes [23k] Server Time
14 Aug 2024 13:16:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Cubes [23k]
From: Thomas Willhalm
Date: 10 Oct 2002 04:18:02
Message: <3da537b9@news.povray.org>
Vincenzo Marchese wrote:

> Hi everyone,
> I'd like to receive your comments about this image, expecially about the
> wood cubes.

Although the cubes are nicely modeled, they don't look like wood to me.
They are much too grey. I'm also not sure what the material of the signs
is supposed to be, rubber? I haven't seen anything like this in a toys
shop. Don't get me wrong: The cubes look great, but if they're supposed
to look like your kid's, you have to change them.

If you're interested, your can have a look at my much less detailed
wood block in http://news.povray.org/povray.binaries.images/27008/ .

Congratulation for your daughter

Thomas