POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Unfolding Models in POV : Re: Unfolding Models in POV Server Time
5 Jul 2024 05:39:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Unfolding Models in POV
From: Tony Vigil
Date: 9 Oct 2002 19:01:42
Message: <3da4b556@news.povray.org>
I found a cool little program that will do what I want.

It's called Tenkai & it only costs $20, but does a great job of unfolding
models created in numerous formats.

Does Rhino 1.0 unfold models?  I looked through the manual rather quickly,
but I didn't see anything remotely similar.  I do know that there are
plugins available that run upwards of $300.  That just won't do, no matter
what modeller I have!

"Peter Popov" <pet### [at] vipbg> wrote in message
> On Tue, 8 Oct 2002 10:30:19 -0700, "Tony Vigil" <tjv### [at] hotmailcom>
> wrote:
>
> >Does anybody have any idea about how to create simple unfolded models in
POV