POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : varnish test : Re: varnish test Server Time
14 Aug 2024 22:14:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: varnish test
From: Norbert Kern
Date: 9 Oct 2002 16:05:27
Message: <3da48c07@news.povray.org>
here are two small partial renders of my last grass scene.
The first one is with slope dependent pigments in the grass and the
blossoms,
the second has only averaged simple pigments.

In my opinion the first one has much more contrast as the second.

Norbert

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'slope_pigments.jpg' (45 KB) Download 'without_slope_pigments.jpg' (45 KB)

Preview of image 'slope_pigments.jpg'
slope_pigments.jpg

Preview of image 'without_slope_pigments.jpg'
without_slope_pigments.jpg