POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Height field bug found and fixed : Re: Height field bug found and fixed Server Time
28 Jul 2024 06:13:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Height field bug found and fixed
From: Slime
Date: 8 Oct 2002 18:00:03
Message: <3da35563@news.povray.org>
> Where do I find the source code of your changes?

Heh, it's sitting on my hard drive. I plan on releasing it with other
changes also, later on. But if you want the code for a particular reason
(such as inserting into the official version or something), I can describe
the change here. It's very simple.

(I can't just cut and paste the function's code, I'm afraid, since I also
made some other significant changes to it in the process of figuring out the
problem, so it wouldn't work at all through a direct copy. But it's just one
line commented out and about 6 added.)

If you want it, ask, and I'll post it.

 - Slime
[ http://www.slimeland.com/ ]