POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : varnish test : Re: varnish test Server Time
14 Aug 2024 22:24:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: varnish test
From: Gilles Tran
Date: 8 Oct 2002 15:01:45
Message: <3da32b99@news.povray.org>

news: web.3da30af4ea2d989a9c5824bd0@news.povray.org...
> There are real texture masters like Gilles Tran, Mick Hazelgrove, Rune,
> Margus Ramst and some others more.

> http://news.povray.org/povray.binaries.images/18258/
> http://news.povray.org/povray.binaries.images/22367/

I don't think qualify as a texture master as I mostly borrow stuff from
other people. Particularly, the SEM texture thread above was very productive
for me: skin textures can also be simulated this way, by changing the
diffuse value in the slope_map (this is what I used for the Poser tests).

G.

--

http://www.oyonale.com