POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : WIP Wish (93 Kb) : RE: WIP Wish (93 Kb) Server Time
14 Aug 2024 13:19:18 EDT (-0400)
  RE: WIP Wish (93 Kb)
From: Txemi Jendrix
Date: 7 Oct 2002 15:03:30
Message: <3da1da82$1@news.povray.org>

3da0e7b7@news.povray.org...

> This isn't about your image, but the song - did you know that the guitar
> solo inbetween the two sections of lyrics is actually a verse of lyrics
> itself? It's nearly impossible to make it out, but there's one place
towards
> the end of the solo where the guitar plays four notes in a row, and if you
> listen carefuly you can hear the words "when we break up" in the notes.
> I only know this because someone told me who had heard from someone else
who
> had a live recording of the song where it was easier to hear. I don't know
> what the guitar actually *says* beyond those four words.

Well, WYWH is one of the songs of my paticular Top 10. I've heard it a
lot of times (and played it even more).

Past year, a friend of mine gave a copy of a live recording of the WYWH
tour ("Echoes in the garden" 1975).
I'll tell you if I discover those "hidden lyrics".
Bye

Txemi Jendrix
tji### [at] txemijendrixcom
http://www.txemijendrix.com