POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : WIP Wish (93 Kb) : Re: WIP Wish (93 Kb) Server Time
14 Aug 2024 13:24:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: WIP Wish (93 Kb)
From: Slime
Date: 6 Oct 2002 21:47:35
Message: <3da0e7b7@news.povray.org>
> I'm a big fan of Pink Floyd and I think "Wish you were here" is the best
> work in Pink Floyd history.

This isn't about your image, but the song - did you know that the guitar
solo inbetween the two sections of lyrics is actually a verse of lyrics
itself? It's nearly impossible to make it out, but there's one place towards
the end of the solo where the guitar plays four notes in a row, and if you
listen carefuly you can hear the words "when we break up" in the notes.

I only know this because someone told me who had heard from someone else who
had a live recording of the song where it was easier to hear. I don't know
what the guitar actually *says* beyond those four words.

 - Slime
[ http://www.slimeland.com/ ]