POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : More UFO's (Just can't get enough...) : Re: More UFO's (Just can't get enough...) Server Time
14 Aug 2024 15:21:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: More UFO's (Just can't get enough...)
From: Tim Nikias
Date: 5 Oct 2002 18:39:05
Message: <3d9f6a09@news.povray.org>
Hm. I've just watched the Toy Story DVD, so 2 hours
of rendering time set to lowest priority resulted in
half an image.

And then I've noticed that you haven't set a gamma in
the ini-file, and no assumed_gamma in the global-settings.

I sure hope that this doesn't mean the frames won't
fit together in the end... But in case, you should
inform yourself what to do if you need to gamma-
correct them (this means that my ten images might
not fit with your images or those of the other volunteers).

Regards,

Tim

--
Tim Nikias