POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : First Poser 5 tests - Dynamic cloth & Judy character (2 x 80 kbu) : Re: First Poser 5 tests - Dynamic cloth & Judy character (2 x 80 kbu) Server Time
14 Aug 2024 22:21:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: First Poser 5 tests - Dynamic cloth & Judy character (2 x 80 kbu)
From: Ive
Date: 5 Oct 2002 15:12:29
Message: <3d9f399d@news.povray.org>
Have a look for yourself.
Judy, just moved her arm and shoulder a little.
With some fine tuning and post work this could
be done much better but also with P4. The new
thing is, by using the setup room you can modify
the joint parameters and the "bones" in a much
more comfortable way as with P4 but I think for
the default female model they are already set in
the best possible way. But who knows what is
possible with a software where 14 days after
official reease the first major service pack is
available.
But I have still to play a little more with it...

-Ive

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'Test3.jpg' (11 KB)