POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : More UFO's (Just can't get enough...) : Re: More UFO's (Just can't get enough...) Server Time
14 Aug 2024 15:19:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: More UFO's (Just can't get enough...)
From: Dave Blandston
Date: 5 Oct 2002 14:01:58
Message: <3d9f2916@news.povray.org>
But of course... The source and image maps are zipped up here:
http://home.mindspring.com/~grasshoppah/mars/mars.zip (about 8 MB). I'll
send you an .ini file to run that will render the right frames. If you
render all 10 frames and you want to render some more, just let me know and
I'll send you a new .ini file so nobody duplicates the same frames. But
please don't feel obligated to render all 10 frames because they take a few
hours each!

Thanks so much for helping out. I sure hope the animation turns out to be
worth everybody's time! ;>)

Regards,
Dave Blandston