POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Crimson Skies Zepplin Map : Re: Crimson Skies Zepplin Map Server Time
14 Aug 2024 15:22:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Crimson Skies Zepplin Map
From: Tony Vigil
Date: 4 Oct 2002 13:15:12
Message: <3d9dcca0@news.povray.org>
I need to work on the clouds a bit & I should be using a parallel light
source.

Crimson Skies is a miniatures/board game that was originally created by FASA
(the MechWarrior/BattleTech people).  WizKids is in the process of redoing
the game with their clix miniatures.  Originally, the game was played on a
hex map.  The new game uses octagon tokens to layout maneuvers of the
aircraft & their firing arcs.  The octagons on this map are for gun turret

Check out www.crimsonskies.com for more info about the Crimson Skies
storyline & universe.