POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : cleaning source code from warnings troubles : Re: cleaning source code from warnings troubles Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:32:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: cleaning source code from warnings troubles
From: Thorsten Froehlich
Date: 2 Oct 2002 12:54:37
Message: <3d9b24cd$1@news.povray.org>
In article <3d9a4b7e@news.povray.org> , Warp <war### [at] tagpovrayorg>  wrote:

>   I also disagree with the idea that a compiler should not issue any
> warnings about code which is correct according to the C++ syntax definition.

Well, if you don't read carefully you will of course continue to miss that I
am complaining about the default warnings.  Not about being able to enable
other warnings.  In fact, I made this clear early in this thread.

It is hard to argue if you either intentionally misunderstand what I say or
simply intentionally forget it.

    Thorsten

Thorsten Froehlich, Duisburg, Germany
e-mail: tho### [at] trfde