POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Cable knot [~90KB] : Re: Cable knot [~90KB] Server Time
14 Aug 2024 15:24:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Cable knot [~90KB]
From: Alf Peake
Date: 2 Oct 2002 10:44:53
Message: <3d9b0665@news.povray.org>
"Andrew Coppin" <orp### [at] btinternetcom> wrote in message

> Still a little shaky with the math, but hey, I don't suppose anyone
*else*
> here knows what on earth I'm twittering on about anyway... (If I'm
wrong I'm

Nice.

Try playing with my post in p.t.s-f _Try this blob_ on 25/08/02.
You can get quite complicated results by adding more sections, even if
you don't know what you're doing ;)

Kill my blob, threshold and strength, use a smaller sphere radius and
count, and then _nudge_ the sphere before the first translate.

I guess you used a spline for the pigment?

Alf