POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Space Fight 4 (cool explosions) : Re: Space Fight 5 (camera follows ship) Server Time
19 Jul 2024 21:38:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Space Fight 5 (camera follows ship)
From: Slime
Date: 1 Oct 2002 13:50:00
Message: <3d99e048$1@news.povray.org>
> impressice yet again, but could the code be modified such that the greens
> are defending something, say a space satation, while the blues attack the
> station and defend themselves

To change how much they defend themselves versus how much they try to kill
the enemy might be difficult, but setting up a fight outside a space station
is not too difficult (and is where I plan to take this when I get back to
it).

If I change the algorithm, they'll probably just get worse. =) However, I
could make one team really not care if they die, and then just make hundreds
of them, and that might even out.

 - Slime
[ http://www.slimeland.com/ ]