POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Compiling with BCC : Compiling with BCC Server Time
28 Jul 2024 08:36:15 EDT (-0400)
  Compiling with BCC
From: Tony[B]
Date: 30 Sep 2002 00:38:47
Message: <3d97d557$1@news.povray.org>
Hello everybody.

    I hate to ask "stupid" or "obvious" questions, but I have to admit that
I'm anywhere near as quick or perceptive as most of you out there. I was
just wondering which file to download, and what the general procedure is for
compiling POV 3.5 with the free Borland compiler. I would like to get my
hands dirty and pull out wires and stick in new stuff and all that, but
first I have to get a working compile, so any help in this regards would be
greatly appreciated. I am studying Computer Science after all, and I have a
lot to learn. Knowing the programmers behind POV, I know I'll learn a lot,
so please help me. (And be patient if I don't get it.) Thanks!

--
Anthony Bennett