POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : UFO [WIP] : Re: UFO [WIP] Server Time
19 Jul 2024 15:28:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: UFO [WIP]
From: Dave Blandston
Date: 27 Sep 2002 13:43:10
Message: <3d9498ae@news.povray.org>
Hmmmm - This is the first time that's happened, but I just tried it again
and the Quicktime thing showed up again. I've been viewing Divx animations
with no problems up to now, and the Windows file association still shows
Windows Media Player for .avi file type. Oh well... I can still view it by
saving it first, I guess.
--
-David