POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Re: Space Fight 3 : Re: Space Fight 3 Server Time
19 Jul 2024 15:23:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Space Fight 3
From: Dave Brickell
Date: 26 Sep 2002 11:44:19
Message: <3d932b53$1@news.povray.org>
Hi

These are really great, I'd love to have the time to do something like it
myself. I would like to see a larger resolution version or one encoded with
a better codec to avoid the artifacts.
One more suggestion is to have the two different types of ships firing
different colour weapons at each other so it is easier to distinguish
between them.

Keep up the good work.

Dave

PS Cant wait to see your final final version with media explosions etc.. :)