POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Import howto? : Re: Import howto? Server Time
1 Jul 2024 04:05:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Import howto?
From: Charles Panke
Date: 24 Sep 2002 13:51:07
Message: <3d90a60b@news.povray.org>
"Lutz Kretzschmar" <lut### [at] stmuccom> schrieb im Newsbeitrag

Hi Lutz,

> > Does it mean I cannot use the Moray material editor anymore?
> Yes. The alternate route will be the 3DWin plugin. It will create
> textures from the *.obj file in Moray's Material Editor and will
> create a mesh.
Sounds not too bad, but I have to buy two programs to come to the desired
result.

I think Moray should have the ability to import the most common formats
instrinsic.

What do you think?

Other question:
I would like to have detailed info about the new UDO format to talk to
McNeel.
Where can I get this?

-C-H-A-R-L-E-S-