POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Cove II Wip (49 Kb Attachment) : Re: Cove II Wip (49 Kb Attachment) Server Time
14 Aug 2024 18:04:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Cove II Wip (49 Kb Attachment)
From: Aaron Gillies
Date: 24 Sep 2002 09:27:22
Message: <3d90683a$1@news.povray.org>
Thanks for all of the responses folks!

I see that I still have quite a ways to go on this one.

I concur on the scale issue.  I think that that problem is
that, while I have been fiddling with the image, I haven't
really decided what the scale is myself.  Sometimes, it
seems to me that that the landmass is mountains; other times,
rocks ...  You get the picture.

Anyway, I guess I'll open up the scene file again this
evening and see if I can make it a bit better ...

Aaron

Aaron Gillies
New York City
x3rxes[%]yahoo.com