POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Would have taken 10 hours to render this on this (50 kbbu) : Re: Would have taken 10 hours to render this on this (50 kbbu) Server Time
14 Aug 2024 18:03:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Would have taken 10 hours to render this on this (50 kbbu)
From: KalleK
Date: 22 Sep 2002 07:16:13
Message: <3d8da67d$2@news.povray.org>

> I'm not sure why, but  I like the look of these processors very much.
Me too :)
Now I have to render his bigger brother (586) and smaller brother (386), too.

> Here's how the inside of a close relative looks like:
> http://foto.no/cgi-bin/bildekritikk/vis_bilde.cgi?id=23299
> (if you didn't know)
Thanks! You posted this link some time ago. The picture was saved to disk,
back then.
But - but it's not a 486-chip. Now, I have to open mine. You used a heat-gun,
right? One day, I will have a look into one of those.

Kalle