POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Converting POV-Ray images to CMYK : Re: Converting POV-Ray images to CMYK Server Time
4 Sep 2024 18:15:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Converting POV-Ray images to CMYK
From: Dennis Miller
Date: 20 Sep 2002 10:48:26
Message: <3d8b353a$1@news.povray.org>
I have output to very high end printers directly from BMP files that have an
RGB color space (Durst Lambda, Fujix Pictography, IRIS). The colors are
nearly identical to what I see on my monitor. Is there some conversion to
CMYK that could be done (if needed) on the way to the printer? What printer
are you outputting to?
d.

D.