POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Cove WIP (245 Kb Attachment) : Re: Cove WIP (245 Kb Attachment) Server Time
14 Aug 2024 17:59:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Cove WIP (245 Kb Attachment)
From: Aaron Gillies
Date: 19 Sep 2002 22:00:57
Message: <3d8a8159$1@news.povray.org>
"Hugo" <hua### [at] post3teledk> wrote in message news:3d899d92$1@news.povray.org...

> The ripples are too uniform. You could add some variation by introduce some ...

Thanks!  Yes, I have read Christoph's tutorial and the water uses some
of the things that he suggests.  I'll try to see if I can use some of your ideas.
I have had unsatisfactory results with radiosity so far ...  I just got a bluish
image that looked quite flat and unattractive.  I guess I had better
hit the documentation and see if I can get some better results.

Aaron

Aaron Gillies
New York City
x3rxes[*]yahoo.com