POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Cove WIP (245 Kb Attachment) : Re: Cove WIP (245 Kb Attachment) Server Time
14 Aug 2024 17:54:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Cove WIP (245 Kb Attachment)
From: St
Date: 19 Sep 2002 01:27:05
Message: <3d896029@news.povray.org>
"Aaron Gillies" <no### [at] spamcom> wrote in message news:3d89524f$1@news.povray.org...
> It seems that it is open to interpretation.
> See Ken Tyler's posting on irtc.stills.
>
> I guess it will be up to individual voters to judge
> whether a contribution is on-topic or not, but
> what he said seemed to make sense to me.

  It made sense to me too, and if you could see my image right now, you'd be
surprised how similar our ideas are so far. But that's the fun in it isn't it. To
see how these images turn out in the end.

    As for your image, I like the texture on your terrain and the water, but as
the topic is 'Spectacular Landscapes' I would pan out more and make the water
ripples much smaller to give the image some distance.

     Nice start though.

     ~Steve~