POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : more Portrait of Autumn - fixed leaves : Re: more Portrait of Autumn - fixed leaves Server Time
15 Aug 2024 00:18:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: more Portrait of Autumn - fixed leaves
From: Corey Woodworth
Date: 16 Sep 2002 20:27:10
Message: <3d8676de$1@news.povray.org>
Many people have already pointed out that the first leaves were too round
and these are too flat. Instead of finding a half-way point, could you
perhaps let pov pick a radom value between the too for each leaf? I don't
know how your scene is set up so I don't know if it can be done simply but I
think it ultimately would be the best solution.

Corey
--
http://www.4gigs.com/~schitzo/