POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Weird images challenge : Re: Weird images challenge Server Time
14 Aug 2024 18:02:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Weird images challenge
From: Peter Hertel
Date: 16 Sep 2002 17:30:08
Message: <3d864d60@news.povray.org>
Did this last year..

Large (1280x1024) version here:
http://hertel.no/peter/showroom.asp?image=./povray/2001/abstract01_1.jpg

3 variations on the theme can be found here:
http://hertel.no/peter/povray.asp?pov=1&ray=3&gal=2001

--
_.-=^=-._.-=[ Peter ]=-._.-=^=-._
  _.-=[ http://hertel.no/peter ]=-._

"Rohan Bernett" <rox### [at] yahoocom> skrev i melding
> Here is a little challenge: make the weirdest looking image you can, and
> post it as a reply to this thread. Be creative.
>
> I look foward to seeing what strange things people can come up with.
>
> Rohan _e_ii

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'abstract1_1_small.jpg' (45 KB)

Preview of image 'abstract1_1_small.jpg'
abstract1_1_small.jpg