POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : more Portrait of Autumn - fixed leaves : Re: more Portrait of Autumn - fixed leaves Server Time
14 Aug 2024 17:56:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: more Portrait of Autumn - fixed leaves
From: Tim Nikias
Date: 16 Sep 2002 06:55:50
Message: <3d85b8b6$1@news.povray.org>
Now, about that "shiny new computer": it looks
like my resources are empty, but I could offer you
to send me the required files and I'd trace the final
image for you. I don't know how much RAM you've
got, I've got 528 with a 1.4 GHZ Athlon, so if you'd
perhaps prepare four or five meshes for the final,
and set the scene to use them when a certain variable
is set to "on", I could run the scene with a few more
meshes...

Its just an offer to compensate for the computer,
I'm really sorry about that!

;-)

Regards,
Tim