POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : Is My Idea Off-Topic : Re: Is My Idea Off-Topic Server Time
18 Jun 2024 09:17:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Is My Idea Off-Topic
From: St
Date: 16 Sep 2002 05:54:51
Message: <3d85aa6b@news.povray.org>
news:3D852C0F.469CE5A6@pacbell.net...

> Let your imagination run free and go with what does not limit you to
> something boring. I really think this will be an exciting round if
> people really apply themselves to it.

        That's how I see it now and I'm having great fun with this topic and I've
impressed myself with my effort so far - I didn't think that I could produce what
I have at the moment.

  I agree, I think this is going to be a great round with some amazing images. I'm
hoping some of the big names and many, many, others get involved with this - I
can't wait to see what's produced!!  :o)

   Aaron: Go for it mate!

    ~Steve~