POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : more Portrait of Autumn - fixed leaves : Re: more Portrait of Autumn - fixed leaves Server Time
14 Aug 2024 18:05:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: more Portrait of Autumn - fixed leaves
From: Tim Nikias
Date: 15 Sep 2002 15:04:41
Message: <3d84d9c9@news.povray.org>
And don't forget the area_light when going for a final
render, and perhaps some good focal-blur settings instead
of antialiasing...

I can't make the actual proportions of everything. In my
mind, those stones are just big enough for two feet aside
each other, and then several of these would make the side-
walk.
But then, the leaves are too small, and the trunk is really
way too small...

Perhaps adding some grass for reference would be good,
or some marbles from a child's game or such.

--
Tim Nikias
Email: Tim### [at] gmxde

----