POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : more Portrait of Autumn - fixed leaves : more Portrait of Autumn - fixed leaves Server Time
14 Aug 2024 18:01:01 EDT (-0400)
  more Portrait of Autumn - fixed leaves
From: Xplo Eristotle
Date: 15 Sep 2002 02:11:02
Message: <3d842476@news.povray.org>
Another WIP version of this scene. I've changed the tree-cylinder to
make it look a little more treelike and less telephone polelike, added a
couple of boxes to break up the lighting a little and an almost-white
sphere for myself as a lighting test object (no, it's not a ball), and
played with the lighting setup a bit.. but most importantly, I've
changed the leaves to make them larger, flatter, somewhat more uniform
in color, and better-fitting to the ground.

Do the leaves look better now? Comments? Suggestions?

-Xplo

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'oakleaf-c.jpg' (91 KB)