POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Left Behind (106 Kb Attachment) : Left Behind (106 Kb Attachment) Server Time
14 Aug 2024 17:59:27 EDT (-0400)
  Left Behind (106 Kb Attachment)
From: Aaron Gillies
Date: 14 Sep 2002 23:25:20
Message: <3d83fda0@news.povray.org>
Folks:

I have been experimenting with some of the new POV 3.5 features
and I have come up with this image.  I started out trying to get
some realistic-looking water using height_field and the bozo pattern
as an internal bitmap.  I never got a truly realistic appearance, but
I did get something attractive out of it.  I was also able to make my
first image that did not use the default aspect ratio.  This one
is 2:1 instead of 4:3.

Aaron

Aaron Gillies
New York City