POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Focal Blur : Focal Blur Server Time
14 Aug 2024 18:03:35 EDT (-0400)
  Focal Blur
From: Tim Nikias
Date: 14 Sep 2002 17:24:41
Message: <3d83a919@news.povray.org>
So, yesterday night I've cooked a new abstract
image. It took 2 hours just to complete a 240x180
Version (which is the small picture I'm posting), and
I've scaled it to 640x480 for better viewing.

What I'm asking for is what I could improve,
colorwise, reflection-wise, just about anything.

The main idea was just some reflecting blob
with focal-blur, add some nice colors with smooth
blending in between...

Before attempting a one or two day trace, I wanted
to at least have a good direction to go for... :-)

So, comments and criticism and suggestions are welcome!

--
Tim Nikias
Email: Tim### [at] gmxde

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'depth.jpg' (11 KB) Download 'depth_large.jpg' (36 KB)

Preview of image 'depth.jpg'
depth.jpg

Preview of image 'depth_large.jpg'
depth_large.jpg