POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Portrait of Autumn (3000 oak leaves v.2) : Re: Portrait of Autumn (3000 oak leaves v.2) Server Time
14 Aug 2024 20:22:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Portrait of Autumn (3000 oak leaves v.2)
From: Jim Kress
Date: 13 Sep 2002 14:53:36
Message: <3d823430$1@news.povray.org>
Nice start on the project.  I live in a woods with lots of oaks, maples, and
beeches.  The oak tree base should spread out at the bottom, should be
irregular in shape, and should show the trunk branching into roots.

The leaves are to small, not irregular enough in shape, and oddly colored.
They should be larger, more differentiated in shape and size, brown to red
with more yellows and no green.

FWIW.

Jim

----