POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Parsing-Intensive Furball : Re: Parsing-Intensive Furball Server Time
14 Aug 2024 20:20:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Parsing-Intensive Furball
From: Tim Nikias
Date: 12 Sep 2002 12:15:04
Message: <3d80bd88@news.povray.org>
If this involves (and I'm pretty sure it does) functions, then
that's a no-no... I didn't have the time yet to fully understand
functions (I know, they're not THAT difficult), and once I
get comfortable with them and really grasp them, I guess
I could tackle a lot of stuff (concerning animations, objects,
repulsion etc)...
But until then, I'd like to stay focussed on what I'm already
capable of, and move further when I've got more time and
less stress...

Still, thanks for the suggestion, I'll keep it in mind.

--
Tim Nikias
Email: Tim### [at] gmxde