POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Converting POV-Ray images to CMYK : Re: Converting POV-Ray images to CMYK Server Time
4 Sep 2024 18:14:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Converting POV-Ray images to CMYK
From: Daniel Prien
Date: 12 Sep 2002 02:33:03
Message: <3d80351f@news.povray.org>
Try this:
(I don't know the exact terms, as i don't work with english version of PS)

In the View-menu theres something like CMYK-Preview and Gamut-Warning. Turn
both on. Now you can see where there are problems. Then you can carefully
use adjustment-layers(?right?) for color/saturation and masking tools until
the grey of the gamut-warning is gone. Good think about CMYK-prewiev and
gamut-warning is that they use the current CMYK-settings, so you can change
them and see what happens.
BTW if you're using a inkjet-printer, i would stay in rbg-mode, as they will
often make better, more saturated prints if you use rgb.

greetings

Daniel