POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Old master fun ( 36k ) : RE: Old master fun ( 36k ) Server Time
15 Aug 2024 02:30:49 EDT (-0400)
  RE: Old master fun ( 36k )
From: Txemi Jendrix
Date: 11 Sep 2002 20:28:53
Message: <3d7fdfc5@news.povray.org>

3D7### [at] aolcom...
> > Some pointlights with FP and FD.
>
> Not sure what you mean here.  I am using two spotlights so far.  One is
> also an area light, the other is pointed at the wall

At least, one light (the type you want) close to the cristal cup using fade
power 2 and low fade distance to bring some light to the cristal cup and
create a caustic in the metal one. If it's needed, you can group it with
both cups. Perhaps another in the wall would improve the image.

Hope this helps.
Waiting to see the next version.

Txemi Jendrix
tji### [at] txemijendrixcom