POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Old master fun ( 36k ) : RE: Old master fun ( 36k ) Server Time
14 Aug 2024 20:23:19 EDT (-0400)
  RE: Old master fun ( 36k )
From: Txemi Jendrix
Date: 11 Sep 2002 16:54:43
Message: <3d7fad93@news.povray.org>

3D7### [at] aolcom...
> Approximating the objects and their placement was relatively easy, which
> is a credit to the observational powers of Peiter Claesz.  Figuring out
> the lighting is trickier, and texturing is probably very open to
> interpretation.
Great, great work. i like it very much.
To give some constructive criticism
I've just seen the original painting and I think you'll need:
Some pointlights with FP and FD.
Photons
The wall, with the technique made by Jaime Vives or similar would
improve the picture a lot.

> This was all csg or iso's.

Great modelling (I love the cup)

Bye