POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : after "After Vermeer"... : Re: after "After Vermeer"... Server Time
14 Aug 2024 20:19:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: after "After Vermeer"...
From: Ive
Date: 10 Sep 2002 19:22:13
Message: <3d7e7ea5@news.povray.org>
> The left one is no painting, but a mirror! (shouldn't be to difficult to
> model with Povray ;)  )
> http://www.mystudios.com/vermeer/14/vermeer-music-lesson-mirror.jpg

Oops, guess I didn't make my point clear.
I did not try to copy the original painting. I just tried to reproduce the
CG image from the Cornell University. And they have used a painting
as you can see on the book cover. It's just the copy of a copy of a...

so long
-Ive

P.S. for the copy of the Vermeer painting lit only with radiosity I will wait
'till I own a 5GHz machine or something like that. And even then it will
be quite contemplative...