POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Two torii: parametric texture problem? : Re: Two torii: parametric texture problem? Server Time
14 Aug 2024 20:18:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Two torii: parametric texture problem?
From: hughes, b
Date: 10 Sep 2002 17:04:49
Message: <3d7e5e71@news.povray.org>
"Greg M. Johnson" <gregj:-)565### [at] aolcom> wrote in message
> I thought it was a texture problem, where diffuse==0.
> The whole scene file is included.

Camera is default, unused in script. Yes, that would seem to be so, the
diffuse isn't right or even the black torus would be white with a light
source color of 10.

Ah, now that I've rendered it I see it works okay here. I get a lit and
shadowed object on left side. I don't know what is wrong with that then.