POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : First post (~50 KB) : Re: First post (~50 KB) Server Time
14 Aug 2024 20:21:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: First post (~50 KB)
From: Jaime Vives Piqueres
Date: 10 Sep 2002 09:00:29
Message: <3d7deceb@news.povray.org>
David  El Tom wrote:
> The program HCR is of course from Ch. Hormann. I used it to add focal
> blur.

  Wow! My congrats to Christoph: I will never have figured it out...

> For the sheet I used a normal modifier (crackle) which worked well in the
> test renderings. For now I will concentrate on the improvement of the
> textures (especially the yellow rings which are supposed to look like
> gold), later I may add a plant in the corner of the room.

  It's a very nice image for a first post. As you said, it's only a matter
of work and patience. The plant on the corner would be a great addition. An
achmea would suffice... ;)

>> Jaime's lighting macros would be very useful in this case.
>
> Would be nice if someone could point me to the location of this macro.

  http://www.ignorancia.org/lightsys/

  But be aware, I'm not that entusiastic as JRG about the real utility of
this macros for anyone than me... I need to clarify many things and release
another version.

  Regards...

--
Jaime Vives Piqueres