POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Redesigned Coffee Corner : Redesigned Coffee Corner Server Time
14 Aug 2024 20:16:23 EDT (-0400)
  Redesigned Coffee Corner
From: Rene Schwietzke
Date: 9 Sep 2002 03:28:06
Message: <3d7c4d86@news.povray.org>
Hi,

Years ago I created a office corner scene inspired by a real table in a
corner of my office at the university (see the old image at
http://www.rene-schwietzke.de/povray-gallery.html, at the bottom of the
page). After I saw the coffee-mug picture by TinCanMan, I decide to redesign
the scene.

The scene uses image maps for the coffee and cream packages. My mug texture
is a slightly modified version of TinCanMan's mug texture. An area light is
placed in a far distance and some small boxes are trying to simulate a
blind, you can see the reflections on the cups. The light source has the
color white * 3, to make it really bright, nearly glaring (is this the right
word?). The scene was rendered with Radiosity_Final settings from
rad_defs.inc and anti-alias 0.3.

Enjoy! Looking forward to your comments.

Bye,
Rene
--
Rene Schwietzke