POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : WIP Cloth Textures : Re: WIP Cloth Textures Server Time
14 Aug 2024 20:24:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: WIP Cloth Textures
From: Batronyx
Date: 8 Sep 2002 23:40:23
Message: <3d7c1827@news.povray.org>
"Kedar Patil" <ked### [at] patilkedarcom> wrote in message
news:200### [at] patilkedarcom...

> I wanted to know a couple of things --
>  1. Has anyone done this already?
>  2. Will anybody be interested in using these macros?

I can use these. For several years now I've been wanting to model and render one
of the most comfortable 'easy chairs' I've ever sat in. I also did a scene with
a blanket/throw once with an Indian like design my father-in-law made. I've been
thinking of trying it again, with my slightly improved skills. Both projects
could easily benefit from a nice course-weave pattern like this.