POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Geodesic Dome : Re: Geodesic Dome Server Time
14 Aug 2024 20:27:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Geodesic Dome
From: JPGargoyle
Date: 8 Sep 2002 12:48:03
Message: <3d7b7f43$1@news.povray.org>
> I suppose you didn't see Uwe Zimmermann's 1999 include file geodesic.inc
> that also defines macros to determine a geodesic division on a sphere.
> That's a lot more than "a pre-made geodome with the coords of the
> vertices".

Nope. I havn't heard of it until now, but I'm interested in taking a look at
it.
Can you please tell me where I can take a look at it? Thanks.

> If possible: I'm interested in your macros.
I have posted the sources at povray.binaries.scene-files. :)
Please notice that it wasn't made with the possibility of being posted so it
is not optimized and might be confusing because my approach isn' the best at
all. Its just a test in its early stages of development.

But if you neet to ask something feel to do it.

Best regards.