POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Rusty : Re: Rusty Server Time
14 Aug 2024 20:23:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Rusty
From: Robert J Becraft
Date: 8 Sep 2002 10:03:37
Message: <3d7b58b9$1@news.povray.org>
There is an issue I have of 3D magazine that has a statement made by one of
the premier developers in the motion picture industry who said that you use
enough of reality to fool the veiwer into thinking that they are actually
seeing something that is real (paraphrased of course since I don't have the
actual quote handy).

So the illusion we create is as real as we can fool people into thinking it
is.  Your attempt gets a "A+" for reality...you will have to do some
"'splaining" as to why Rusty has his thing in that corner like that though.

Robert J Becraft
aka cas### [at] aolcom