POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Rusty : Re: Rusty Server Time
14 Aug 2024 20:20:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Rusty
From: Andrew Cocker
Date: 8 Sep 2002 08:04:51
Message: <3d7b3ce3$1@news.povray.org>
"Dave Blandston" <gra### [at] earthlinknet> wrote in message
> That looks great -

Thanks David

>did you use any image maps, or are all the textures
> procedural?

I wish I was that good. No, this was actually an excercise in using image_maps.. I'd
never
really used them before. I know among purists that that's thought of as almost
cheating, but
to be honest, it's all about creating a good picture at the end of the day, and as
long as it
looks good then I think that's all that matters. It's all illusion anyway, isn't it?

Thanks for your comments,

Andy Cocker