POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : sun setting in media atmosphere : Re: sun setting in media atmosphere Server Time
14 Aug 2024 20:16:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: sun setting in media atmosphere
From: hughes, b
Date: 8 Sep 2002 02:18:35
Message: <3d7aebbb$1@news.povray.org>
90MHz Pentium CPU, huh? You have patience. Most of my home budget goes
toward the computer, second only to life's other neccessities :-)

It isn't multiple media containers as well, is it? That could certainly
make the media mangle, especially when different sample counts are used
I believe. But this just looks as if the samples are too low.

The atmospheric effect is working nicely anyhow.