POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Rusty : Rusty Server Time
14 Aug 2024 20:16:11 EDT (-0400)
  Rusty
From: Andrew Cocker
Date: 7 Sep 2002 18:46:31
Message: <3d7a81c7$1@news.povray.org>
Thanks to ABX for helping me with the code to create 'Rusty's' hose. (I hope to
consolidate
our efforts into an include file sometime in the near future

The Rusty (White) image is almost exactly the same (a slightly different random seed
was used
in the wall construction), but the materials have all been replaced with a white
reflective
material (the normal remains unchanged). This version brought my PC to it's knees,
taking over
1 day of constant hard disk thrashing.

Comments, criticism? All welcome and encouraged.

All the best,

Andy Cocker