POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Dancing Flames of Fire (128 kb mpg) : Re: Dancing Flames of Fire (128 kb mpg) Server Time
19 Jul 2024 15:14:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Dancing Flames of Fire (128 kb mpg)
From: Rune
Date: 7 Sep 2002 18:19:13
Message: <3d7a7b61@news.povray.org>
Andrew Cocker wrote:
> Absolutely stunning Rune. You've achieved the
> best CG fire I've ever seen, I think.

Whoa, thanks. :D

> What did you do differently to the previous version?

I don't really know. Many tweakings really, since the basic method is
the same. Suddenly I just found a lucky combination of settings.

> Seriously looking forward to the particle
> system being released.

Just let me wrap it up nicely and polish the last details. Unfortunately
that part takes longer than one might think, but ultimately it's for the
better. I've seen too many resources that are just too difficult to get
started with due to lack of documentation and demo scenes. I've also
seen good examples though, and I'd like my include files to belong to
that category.

Rune
rune|vision:  http://runevision.com (updated July 12)